Why is Eye Health So Important?
I’m sure you’ve heard that the eyes are the window to the soul, but they are also the window to inside your body! Your eyes can tell you so much about your health from the way you see to how you feel. This is why eye health is so important. When you vision is poor the quality of your life is poor. Eye strain, for example, can lead to headaches, migraines and fatigue. The eyes can detect early signs of conditions ,like diabetes years before other signs even become prevalent. Other conditions your eyes can detect are macular degeneration, glaucoma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, risk of stroke and heart disease. This is why yearly eye exams are so important.
What Nutrients are Needed for Eye Health?
The eyes are controlled by muscles just like the rest of your body, so not only do we need to exercise them but also nurture them. A poor diet can lead to poor eye health. Which can cause diseases of the eye including macular degeneration and cataracts. One of the best ways to prevent diseases of the eyes is keeping your blood sugar and hormones in balance. Getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals also can keep your eye health in check.
- Vitamin A- prevents night blindness and slows nerve damage.
- Vitamin C- fights free radicals, helps absorb other minerals and vitamins, helps repair damaged tissue slows down inflammation and prevents cellular mutation.
Free radicals are things like poor diet, blue light emissions, UV exposure, smoking and environment pollutants.
Blue Light Emissions are the light from computers and other electronic device.
Inflammation destroys the tissue in your eyes.
Studies show that Americans are deficient in Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E- keeps tissue strong and protects from inflammation, decreases the risk of macular degeneration by around 25%, also improves healing if you go in for surgery like laser eye surgery.
- Zinc- protects the retina, lowers risk of macular degeneration, helps fight inflammation, helps cell division and growth, maintains circulation and hormones.
So How to Get the Nutrients in Your Body?
The best way to get those nutrients into your system is through your diet, of course! Find the vitamins and minerals in these food:
Carrots, Sweet Potatoes. Kale, Spinach, Eggs, Bell Peppers, Citrus and tropical fruits, Berries, Almonds, Avocado, Fish, Chicken, Yogurt, Pumpkin Seeds.
But What If Food isn’t enough?
If food isn’t enough to get your daily needs then Plexus X-Factor Plus is the best supplement for Eye Health.
- Contains 100% of the daily value of Vitamin A,C, and E and Zinc.
- Supports a healthy immune system . A poor immune system makes eyes more susceptible to damage.
- Supports healthy muscle function. The muscles in the eye socket are used to move the eyes in all directions.
- Helps with blood pressure. High blood pressure damages the blood vessels in the retina which can cause eye diseases.
- Protects against free radicals in the environment.
- Maintains gut health, The bad bacteria in your gut can trigger inflammation and cause diseases of the eye.
Plexus X-Factor Plus is gluten free, 100% vegetarian, and non-gmo!
Plexus X-Factor Plus is best taken in the morning witha healthy breakfast.
For best results combine it with Plexus Triplex Package for your overall health!
To purchase X-Factor Plus click here! http://shopmyplexus.com/tiffanyreyes/products/nutrition/plexus-xfactor-plus/index.html
To purchase Plexus Tri-Plex Combo click here! http://shopmyplexus.com/tiffanyreyes/products/weight-management/plexus-triplex/index.html
To Join My Plexus Team as an ambassador and get discount on your products click here!! http://shopmyplexus.com/tiffanyreyes/products/welcome-packs/plexus-variety-welcome-pack/index.html