The most beautiful bird in the world.
Who wouldn’t want to be named the most beautiful of their species? The peacock’s iridescent blue-green color is magical. Even their eyeliner is on point and it seems like they know it. The male birds are the most colorful while the females are mostly brown. The male peacocks use their beauty to attract the females. See even birds are shallow!! Lol.
Enough of That!!
For this look I’m using E.L.F. Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Smoke and Sunset. I love E.L.F. Makeup its super inexpensive and it’s quality is close to high-end! I don’t know how they do it but their quality is worth more than under $10 range. The prism palettes are one of my faves. The shadow is so shimmery and velvety it goes on very smooth.
- Take some of the Dark Blue from the Smoke Palette and apply it to outer corner blending up and out.
- Next apply the Green from the Smoke Palette in the middle of the lids making sure to blend with the Blue.
- Now apply the Deep Gold from the Sunset Palette in the inner lids and a little on the inner corner or eyes.
- Get a blending brush and blend all 3 colors together, reapplying color as needed.
- Lastly blend the Bright White on brow bone to inner corner.
Finish up the look with black eyeliner and red glossy lips!
To purchase you can visit the E.L.F. Website.
To purchase here! Click on the picture!