Subtle Smokey Eyes and Nude Lips
Who doesn’t love a Smokey Eye!?! I know I do! Smokey Eye makeup with a nude lip will make anyone feel their sexiest! Using my favorite new eye palette Younique Addiction #1 I will show you how to create this look! Besides all your essentials and the #1 palette you will need a deep navy blue shadow or liner. I used An Elf shadow from an older palette. It was metallic and dark blue.
This look was a little more complicated than beginner but I think it turned out amazing! I adore any gold shade. Just like every other girl I know anything that shines is hard not to love!
This look is perfect for a day out shopping or a dinner at night! It’s casual and sexy!
You can order your own Younique products here http://Youniqueproducts.com/nikkyreyes
Brown, Gold and Ivory. Oh and Blue
- Sweep Elated all over from lid to brow
- Next take Sincere and brush it over entire lid
- Take a crease brush and gently use Chipper in outer half of the crease.
- Blending the color to outer half of lid also
- Blend harsh lines with Sincere.
- Now take Brassy and apply to inner corner and inner half of lid.
- Take Brassy and sweep it under lower lashes.
- Get your Navy Blue Shadow or Liner and make a thick line using a medium liner brush across the top lash line
- Repeat on lower lash line
Finish up with a black wing and nude lips! I used Younique’s Lucrative Lipgloss in Luxe!
Hope you enjoy!!
Comment below with your subtle Smokey looks!! I would absolutely love to see them!
Find me on Social Media!
And don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a post!!!